September 20, 2021

Can a teenager start a business in Nigeria? 7 Business Ideas for Teenagers in Nigeria

Are you in search of business ideas for teenagers in Nigeria? What’s better than becoming financially independent at a young age? With the advancement of technology and the various opportunities in the digital space, teenagers can now turn their creative ideas into profit and pursue their lifelong dreams.  Entrepreneurs like Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg, and […]

by admin
September 17, 2021

Covid-19: Impact on Startups and Lessons for Sustainability

The Covid-19 pandemic has had a widespread effect on businesses in many ways. Such effects have caused huge layoffs, bankruptcy, and a reduction in the production of the units of goods or services offered. They have also caused an increase in price from suppliers and a change in the way work is done globally. With […]

September 16, 2021

How to Create a Content Marketing Strategy for your Business

Are you planning to create a content marketing strategy for your business but don’t know how? According to research in 2020, about 63% of businesses don’t have their content marketing strategy documented. The remaining 37% with well-documented content marketing strategies are more successful. We leave the success of our businesses to luck when we run […]

September 15, 2021

5 Ways To Make Your Business Eco-friendly

As a business owner, devising ways to make your business eco-friendly should be top of your priority list. An eco-friendly business benefits the environment and boosts employees’ productivity, and reduces the cost of running your business. In the long run, running an eco-friendly business distinguishes you from your competitors, which in return has a positive […]

September 14, 2021

Should Students Engage in Business? 5 Side Business Ideas for Students in Nigeria

Are you looking for side business ideas for students in Nigeria? Have you ever wondered whether you should engage in a business as a student in Nigeria today? If you have, our answer to this is a resounding yes. Your path to being a successful and financially independent adult in the near future starts now. […]

September 9, 2021

7 Untapped Business Opportunities in Ghana 2021

Are you looking for untapped business opportunities in Ghana? You might be searching for these opportunities because you are domiciled in Ghana or want to move there.  The Ghanaian government’s ongoing privatization initiative is opening up several sectors for new business partnerships and investment. Some of the notable areas include banking, petroleum, telecommunications, e.t.c. Ghana’s […]

September 8, 2021

Top 5 social media marketing strategies for SMEs in Africa

Would you like to know the latest social media marketing strategies for SMEs in Africa? As a business owner, you probably spend so much time seeking the latest social media marketing strategies. And it’s not without reason. There are nearly twice as many active social media users today as there were only five years ago. […]

September 7, 2021

Top 5 eco-friendly business ideas in Africa

Are you looking for eco-friendly business ideas? An eco-friendly or green business exhibits a dedication to long-term environmental sustainability. Green businesses aim to have a beneficial impact on the environment and their surrounding community. This can be accomplished in various ways, including recycling, procuring local products, and increasing energy efficiency.  Eco-friendly business ideas combine your […]

September 6, 2021

8 Business Ideas for Stay-at-Home Mums in Africa 2021

Looking for business ideas for stay-at-home mums? Before we go ahead, let’s take time to celebrate stay-at-home mums. If you are reading this, there’s a huge chance that you are one of them. One of the challenges that stay-at-home mums face is finding the perfect business idea. They need an idea that they can venture […]

September 3, 2021

7 Business Grants for African Entrepreneurs 2021

What are the best business grants for African entrepreneurs in 2021? Accessing adequate funding is crucial to the growth of any business. Typically in business, when the inflow of cash ceases, so does the business. One of the best ways to access funds as an African Entrepreneur is through grants. However, accessing business grants for […]

1 2 3 23