Starta Accelerator Spring 2023 Cohort
The Starta Accelerator Program focuses on helping international startup founders to scale their business and get investments in the US. If you are ready to take your business global and have innovative technology behind your business, then we encourage you to apply to our 3-month program and become global innovation leaders.
Starta Accelerator has been specifically tailored to sourcing and vetting companies for Starta’s new $50M Fund, which has a target of investing into 3-4 top-performing graduates per batch (after program completion). Starta Accelerator has extensive expertise in scaling international founders in the US market. Our program has a well-crafted structure that covers all the necessary elements for making the transition. We provide advice and mentoring from industry experts, helping startups navigate the complex transition to US business practices and culture.
- Innovative startups beyond the concept stage (preferably with functional MVP)
- Pre-seed, seed, or early-growth stage
- Any sector, any country
- Strong potential to achieve product-market fit or/and fundraise in the US
- Willingness to relocate to NYC for the duration of the program
- Access to Starta Alumni events & Investor Summits.
- Investor Support (introductions to relevant investors).
- Media & PR Support.
- Access to Starta’s extensive network of business contacts and accelerator alumni.
- Partner perks (such as credits/discounts for AWS, Hubspot, Microsoft, etc ).
- Strategy consultations with Starta Partners.