Call for Applications: Les Margaret Awards 2023 for Women Entrepreneurs, Intrapreneurs and Juniors in Tech
Accelerating the growth of women in tech since 2013, JFD launches the call for applications for the 2023 Promotion of les Margaret Awards.
This year again, JFD will reward women from Europe and Africa for their creativity, audacity and innovation through 3 award categories: Entrepreneur, Intrapreneur and Junior, each of which will include a European and African winner.
Going further with its commitment, JFD has also chosen to place the issue of the gender investment gap in projects led by Women in Digital at the heart of its agenda.
“Invest in Her” will therefore be the main theme of the 2022-2023 programme, which will bring together women leaders, investors, entrepreneurs, advisors and the media over the coming months to improve and promote investment in women in tech.
JFD is calling on women from Europe and Africa, engaged in bold technological bets that create disruptive innovations to change the world, to apply for les Margaret Awards.
Who Can Apply For Les Margaret Awards?
Les Margaret Awards is dedicated to women citizens of a European or African country who place innovation at the heart of their action and who have thus developed a digital project, in all sectors, that responds to one or several societal and environmental issues: a disruptive innovation that creates jobs and value for our economies.
Candidates can apply in 3 categories:
- Entrepreneur: for female founders or co-founders of tech start-ups
- Intrapreneur: for women working for companies who have developed an innovative project in agreement with their employer while remaining employed;
- Junior: for girls aged between 7 and 18 who have an idea, a concept, a start-up project that responds to a problem through the application of a technology or those who have developed a prototype (robot, game, app…) using one or several technologies.
The Margarets in the Entrepreneur and Intrapreneur categories will benefit from the JFD Acceleration Programme:
- Media exposure worth €1 million for one year,
- Speaking opportunities at major international events
- Digital equipment
- Coaching/mentoring sessions with JFD partners and funding.
The Margaret Juniors will receive tailored support for the development of their projects
- Digital equipment and;
- €1000 scholarship
- Mentoring and coaching by the JFD partners
The award ceremony, under the high patronage of the President of the French Republic, will take place on 17 April 2023 in Paris.