YouthHubAfrica Media Internship Program (MIP) 2022.
YouthHubAfrica Media Internship Program (MIP) is here again! A great avenue to develop 21st Century Digital media and employability skills. The Media Internship Program launched in 2018 provides digital media skills and six-month internship placements for young Nigerians.
YouthHubAfrica will train young Nigerians with a passion for Photography, Videography, Social Media Management, and content curation. Fifteen (15) successful applicants will be selected to participate in the three-day training.
15 young graduates will be provided with Hands-on training in Digital Photography, Videography (Documentary and Storytelling), media and communication for development, Social Media Management, and Graphic Designs
2 trainees will be offered 6 months paid internship with YouthHubAfrica, while other trainees will be referred to similar organizations for paid internship placement.
- Candidates must be young graduates resident in Nigeria, between ages 18 to 30 years with interest or skills in Digital Photography, Videography (Documentary and Storytelling), or Social Media management.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 3-6 months of experience in any of the above-mentioned areas.
- Candidates must be present throughout the week-long training in Abuja, Nigeria.
- Candidates must be available to complete a 6-months internship if offered.
- Candidates must have a laptop for practicals during the training.
DEADLINE: January 16, 2022.
To apply and for more information visit here.